Diabetic Support Group - 1st Tuesday of every month
Understanding how to manage diabetes is the key to living with this very treatable disease. Learn from both our diabetic educator and the experiences of others in the group, so you have the tools to benefit your overall health and happiness.
Newport Health Center Community Room
11 John Stark Highway
12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Facilitated by a Certified Diabetic Educator from Lake Sunapee VNA
- Bring your questions about diet, medications, foot care and more
- Talk with others about their experiences
- Attend once or multiple times
- Family members and caregivers also welcome
RSVPs appreciated by calling 603-526-4077.