Memory Respite Care
Good Day Respite Program
Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice offers an adult day program serving individuals with mild to moderate memory loss or dementia and supporting their caregivers. Hands-on activities engage and enrich participants. Participants may engage in these activities as much or as little as they wish. Respite also provides caregivers of participating individuals the ‘time off’ that is essential to their health and well being.
- Operated by Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice
- Facilitated by a trained Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Socialization and stimulation
- Games, crafts, music
- Special guests and entertainment
- Healthy lunch and snacks
- Volunteers provide additional support
- Handicap accessible
- Interview required to determine eligibility for program
- Scholarships available for those in need
Kearsarge Community Presbyterian Church, New London
Tuesdays and Thursdays
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.