Because Every Moment Matters
Hospice Care honors the deeply personal health care choices of the terminally ill individual and their family. Our compassionate team of caregivers provides guidance and support to help the patient and family manage expectations and live each moment to the fullest.
Our Hospice Services Include:
- Symptom Management for comfort and enhanced quality of life
- Spiritual and emotional support
- Medical social workers for counseling and referrals to other resources
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Aides and homemakers to help with daily activities
- Bereavement and Grief Support for loved ones
- Trained volunteers for companionship and support
Next Hospice Volunteer Training to Begin 9/7/2019
- On-call nurses available 24 hours a day
- Individualized care to meet each person’s unique needs
- Care provided in the home you love
Hospice may be the right choice for persons diagnosed with a terminal illness who no longer desire curative treatments or interventions and, in the clinical judgment of the physician, have a life expectancy of six months or less. For those who qualify, there is coverage through Medicare, Medicaid and many commercial insurances.
Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice serves more than 25 towns in the Lake Sunapee, Upper Valley and Connecticut Valley regions of New Hampshire, including Acworth, Andover, Bradford, Canaan, Charlestown, Claremont, Cornish, Croydon, Danbury, Elkins, Enfield, Georges Mills, Goshen, Grafton, Grantham, Hanover, Langdon, Lebanon, Lempster, New London, Newbury, Newport, Plainfield, Salisbury, Springfield, Sunapee, Sutton, Unity, Warner, Washington and Wilmot.