Celebrating Every Moment
Every year, National Hospice Month serves as a special opportunity for us to increase awareness about the value and beauty of hospice. From our Time of Remembrance video to our Hospice Lights program to testimonials from staff and more, we hope these things help emphasize that hospice care is about quality of life and meaning...in every moment.Hospice Month
Because Every Moment Matters
Hospice honors the deeply personal health care choices of the terminally ill individual and their family. Our compassionate team of caregivers provides guidance and support to help the patient and family manage expectations and live each moment to the fullest.
Our hospice services include:
- Symptom management for comfort and enhanced quality of life
- Spiritual and emotional support
- Medical social workers for counseling and referrals to other resources
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Aides and homemakers to help with daily activities
- Bereavement support for loved ones
- Trained volunteers for companionship and support
- On-call nurses available 24 hours a day
- Individualized care to meet each person’s unique needs
- Care provided wherever you call home
Hospice may be the right choice for individuals diagnosed with a terminal illness who no longer desire curative treatments or interventions and, in the clinical judgment of the physician, have a life expectancy of six months or less. For those who qualify, there is coverage through Medicare, Medicaid and many commercial insurances.