Ledyard’s 25th Anniversary Video Contest: The results are in!
Ledyard's 25th Anniversary Video Contest: The results are in!
It's all good! Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice (LSRVNA) ended in 4th place in the Ledyard Bank 25th Anniversary Video Contest and received an unexpected and much appreciated $1,500 cash award in recognition of our exceptional work!
A reception was held by Ledyard Bank on October 28th to celebrate LSRVNA and the other four local non-profit organizations entered in the contest.
WE HAVE SO MANY REASONS TO BE PROUD:
- LSRVNA was one of just five local non-profits (among a long list of choices) selected by Ledyard Bank staff to be part of this very special contest.
- LSRVNA was selected because of the amazing work our staff and volunteers do every day.
- LSRVNA received lots of wonderful and free publicity throughout the region during the month of October.
- LSRVNA video was watched by hundreds of people who learned more about the vital services we provide and some of the lives those services impact.
- LSRVNA video is now posted on our website for others to see!
Thanks to everyone who “liked” and “shared” our video!
To view the LSRVNA video, go to https://lakesunapeevna.org/
To see highlights from the October 28th Ledyard Bank Reception, check out YCN News at https://ycnnow.com/2016/10/31/ledyard-bank-celebrates-25th-anniversary/