Lake Sunapee VNA Hosts “Small Plates for a Big Cause”
The Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice annual summer party will be held on Tuesday, September 12th at 5:30 p.m. at the New London Historical Society and will feature tapas (yummy small-plate selections from area chefs), a sangria bar, music and more.
Bring friends, family or colleagues to a festive, relaxed evening while helping to sustain vital home health care and hospice services for our community. Tickets are $75. Sponsorships (which include tickets) are available at several levels and are so important to the event’s success. If you can't attend the event, consider being a sponsor instead (see sponsorship information below).
- Half-page ad in program book
- Name displayed at event
- Name in thank you ads, press releases
- 6 complimentary tickets to use as you wish
- 1/4 page ad in program book
- Name in thank you ads
- 4 complimentary tickets to use as you wish
- Name listed in program book
- 2 complimentary tickets to use as you wish
Although sponsorships are accepted at any time, please notify us by August 25th in order to be included in the Program Book.
Tickets not being used by Sponsors will be offered to Lake Sunapee VNA staff!Back to News