The New London Housing Commission is holding a public panel discussion with local employers, including Lake Sunapee VNA, to explore the impact that a lack of workforce housing is having and what needs to be done to address this crisis. Join us in person at Colby-Sawyer College's Wheeler Hall or live stream it at https://ycnnow.com/streaming/ on May 25 from 6:00-7:00pm.
Participating panelists will include:
- Sue Stuebner Ed.D., President, Colby-Sawyer College
- Tom Manion, President and CEO, New London Hospital
- Jim Culhane, President and CEO, Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice
- Laurie Schive, Owner, Blue Loon Bakery
- Rich Stockwell, Owner, 74 Main Restaurant
Moderator: Mark Fougere AICP, Fougere Planning & Development Inc.